Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to reality

Just got back last night from Disney. My husband, two kids and I  all went for 9 glorious days. The weather could not have been better and the kids could not have behaved better. The weather was so nice we actually went to Typhoon Lagoon water park twice. I am bummed out to be back to the tedium of home. I feel like a family vacation was good for my soul though. I really enjoyed time with my family with no dishes or laundry or errands to do. Just good quality fun for us all! I will be back to my projects shortly. I want to work on my second dresser this week and finish my candle holders. In the mean time it is my daughter bday today so I am off to bake cake and wrap presents before she gets home. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment